Saturday, September 20, 2014

Paneer Kathi Wraps - My Guest Post For Rafee


Doing a guest post for blogger who happens to be a very very special virtual friend  is rather more happy , celebrating than interesting.So this is also a proud moment for me of being a A Guest at Rafeeda of The Big Sweet Tooth. My friendship with her all happened through her happy and inspiring comments on my blog..I know you all might have got the same experience.She is a very warm and wonderful person.I really wonders at this young age how she manages all the work as wife, mother, as home maker and of course blogger. She takes her time to leave her valuable comments in each blogger's space she visits. I was amazed by the way she writes and understand each quotes from Quran, or any other, and she connects each with our emotions and daily life... when i read those, it leaves a thought in my mind..It is a pleasure to know you Rafee and i am glad to do this guest post and thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.

And today as her guest i have prepared Paneer Wraps, which is a hit at home now.....a lovely recipe.....a very mild but a very filling snack you can call it. 



Please hop over to Rafee's space for the full recipe


15 comments:

  1. Excellent guest post fr Raffy! happy to visit ur blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am drooling all over here,.. seeing these wraps..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Preetha chechi for the kind words you left on the blog plus the guest post of course! As I always say, till I can manage with the help of the Almighty, I would love to keep going on... once again, a heartfelt gratitude for gracing my little space... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome wrap just went to Rafee's and saw the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checked the recipe in rafee sis blog...my fav and a very nice post chechi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully done sweety just checked raffy's place just wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delicious Love it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..nice click.Soft khati wraps are my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw the post on Rafees space loved those wraps..lovely clicks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My rotis would always turn out a bit chewy and yours look so soft. Now I know your secret... Baking powder. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
    Please take part in the diwali event I am hosting. Thanks.
    http://mayurisjikoni.blogspot.com/2014/10/event.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these wraps...yummy they look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for paying a visit to my little blog. If you happen to try out any of my recipes posted on blog, please do leave a comment, from which I can review and also help other visitors who visit A Bowl of Curry. Feel free o send in your suggestions about the blog or the recipes…which will make me improve.
Thanks
Preetha

Featured Post

Thakkali Rasam ~ Tomato Rasam~South Indian Tangy Tomatao Soup

Tomato or Thakkali Rasam is one of the soothing and comforting dish that anybody can have during this rainy and chilling weather with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...